HostGator Coupons, Promo Code And Deals & Discount Offers 2019
Hostgator Coupons and Promo Code 2019
Hostgator is an online platform where get a web hosting service that allows you to register a domain name, so you can easily set up your own website. When you visit hostgator.com, you will find that it’s easy to buy the best plan for according to your needs. You can purchase monthly or yearly plans to host the domain of your choice. There are few different plans are available including a baby plan, hatchling plan and business plan. Each of the plans gives you unlimited bandwidth and disk space. Hostgator has an excellent customer support team, and there is also available live chat support. If you can need help with choosing the right plan to fulfill your needs. There you can also find an easy SiteBuilder that will help you to create a professional design quickly to get your website up and running. Best Discount Coupon Code has HostGator Promo Codes are available that will help you to save money on your purchase. Hostgator Coupons are available for the different percentages off your hosting services as well special deals and offers like HostGator Coupon Code 75 off.
Which Hosting Service Should I Take?
- If you have a new website or an existing website that receives less than 25,000 visits monthly, then you should be just fine with a generic shared hosting plan. Here you can get 65% off on your shared hosting plan.
- If you are starting or moving a WordPress website, then I highly recommend that you check out Hostgator WordPress hosting plans, especially if you are getting decent traffic. Your page load speed will be faster, and they have scalable plans that cater for up to 300,000 monthly visits. Here you get a 60% discount on WordPress hosting plans.
- If your website receives a massive amount of visitors or if you own a lot of sites or a hosting company, then I recommend you to check out Hostgator VPS or Dedicated Server plans.
- If you are starting a small web hosting reseller business, then get yourself a decent Reseller plan that you can scale up at any time.
- If you are building a professional app or looking for high-performance, scalable hosting for your non-WordPress website, then I recommend one of HostGator Cloud Hosting
Which Shared Hosting Plan Are Best For Me?
- If you just want to host one site, and you don’t need a private IP or dedicated SSL certificate (don’t worry, most of the sites don’t), then we easily recommend you to go with the Hatchling plan – It’ll be absolutely fine for your website.
- If you’re going to be hosting more than one site, and you don’t need a private IP or dedicated SSL certificate, then we recommended for the Baby plan. You can host unlimited sites on the single account.
- If you want a private IP or Dedicated SSL certificate is a must for your business website, then we recommend you to go with a Business plan. You can host unlimited sites as well as getting the private IP and SSL certificate.
- Don’t worry about outgrowing your hosting plans. You’ll always have the option of upgrading to VPS and get all your unused hosting credit transferred to your new plan. And the good news is because you’re purchasing a new plan and not just renewing, you’ll be eligible to use another discount coupon!
- If your website has the unenviable “problem” of systematically receiving too much traffic for your current plan, HostGator will email you and ask you if you’d like to move the site on VPS or dedicated server. They won’t just go ahead and suspend you like other web hostings.
Try HostGator For 1 Month – You Have To Pay Just 1 Cent!
If you’re completely not sure yet that HostGator is the best web host for you (though I can tell you from my seven years of experience in the web hosting field, I’m 100% sure they are the best for host a site), you can try their hosting service for a month at just 1 cent. Yes, you read it right! Only a cent! They also have a 1 cent Hostgator coupons for customers just like you, to try their service for 1 month like almost free. And, if you are not happy with their service, you can cancel it at any time (but I’m confident you won’t even think about canceling).
Why Should Be HostGator is Your First Choice
- We have been in the hosting business for well over a decade Experience.
- We host over 10,000,000 websites. We can’t all be wrong!
- We offer a free website migration service for the customers.
- Daily automatic malware removal, and database backups.
- We are user-friendly – even for beginners.
- Unlimited disk space and bandwidth for all shared plans.
- Free shared SSL certificate.
- 9% uptime guarantee.
- 45-day money back guarantee.
- Free full website transfer and domain name transfer.
- Multiple support channels like live chat, phone, email, ticket system, and online knowledgebase.
What types of payment methods does HostGator accept?
HostGator accepts a range of payment methods including PayPal, credit cards, debit cards, checks, money orders, bank wires, Western Union, and even cash. Credit and debit cards are the most widely used for payment and, if kept on file, provide a comfortable way to auto-renew accounts.
Checks and money orders can be mailed to HostGator and the funds will be allocated to the account the day on which we are delivered. Though HostGator discourages transferring cash via snail mail, the host will also apply cash payments to accounts if they are received payments.